Reports for investors.
As part of the Grand Columbia Group of companies, our operations are overseen by a regional board.
Established in 1992, The Grand Columbia Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, has business interests in the Asia Pacific and is expanding. Today, it has USD multimillion assets in Malaysia, Singapore, Papua New Guinea and China. Our current portfolio of investments includes financial services, shipping, manufacturing, property investment, telecommunications and office supply.
Our business complies strictly with every relevant law in PNG with an overlay of a strong ethical code that applies to all employees from management level to our call centres.
- FINCORP PARTNERS WITH CITY PHARMACY FOR ENHANCED EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- FinCorp is pleased to announce the appointment of Theresa Kawi as its new Corporate Counsel & Company Secretary
- FINCORP PARTNERS WITH BUSINESS COUNCIL OF PNG IN HOSTING THE 2023 PRIVATE GAVAMANI KONEKT (PGK) – 3: FUTURES FORUM
- FINCORP ANNOUNCES SAIMA SAPIAS-KALIS AS NEW HEAD OF PEOPLE & CULTURE
- FINCORP ANNOUNCES SIMON KEPUI AS NEW HEAD OF LENDING OPERATIONS