- The Our Innovation, Your Life Changer Prize (“the Prize”) is organised and sponsored by Finance Corporation Limited (FinCorp). The Prize is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the prize will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is open to all new approved loan application from customers of FinCorp and Brain Bell employees and customers who access new Brian Bell Credit facilities:
- are Citizens or permanent residents of Papua New Guinea;
- are eighteen (18) years of age or above;
- have a valid Papua New Guinea identification; and
- have a Papua New Guinea bank account.
- Employees of FinCorp and their immediate family members (Directors, spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) and anyone directly connected with the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the Prize draw
- Eligible entries from Brain Bell customers and staff who enter the lucky draw will only be via the link as provided in the electronic format
- The Prize period is from 1 October 2019 until January 20th 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“the Prize Period”). The Prize period may be changed by FinCorp at its discretion.
- All new loans with-out the first repayment received before or on the 20th January after the Prize Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- To qualify for a chance to win the Our Innovation, Your Life Changer participants must have had a loan approved by FinCorp after the 1st October 2019 and made at least one full payment before Monday the 20th January 2020.
- The Winners shall be selected on Monday, January 20th 2020 at random, in the presents of a representative of the Papua New Guinea Royal Constabulary either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as FinCorp may determine in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be notified by FinCorp through any means available. The result will be published on our website within seven (7) days.
- There will only be two prize of K25,000 each total K50,000.
- All participants in the Prize expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Prize. Winners of the Prize also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organised by FinCorp.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Prize is at their own risk and FinCorp is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Prize.
- FinCorp makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Prize page
- the security and freedom from winning the prize
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, FinCorp disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Prize.
- FinCorp reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or the Prize mechanics by publishing the amendments to the Prize seven (7) days prior to any such amendment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Prize and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of FinCorp.
- By participating in the Prize, the participants consent to their personal data being used by FinCorp for all purposes related to the Prize.
- FinCorp shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Prize due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of FinCorp.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Papua New Guinea laws.