Fist Bump: Brian Bell’s Customer Credit Manager, Jessinta Wagambie & FinCorp’s Chief Executive Officer, Brett Tayler
Brian Bell Group are pleased to announce that their partnership with FinCorp has recently been renewed for another Two (2) years. In addition to the renewal of the Brian Bell/FinCorp partnership, there have been significant changes to the partnership arrangements which will have immense benefits for Brian Bell customers. The significant changes are:
- A reduction in the interest of 2.42% to 1.35% per fortnight
- Increased loan offering of a minimum of K500.00 to a maximum of K9,000.00.
- A reduction in the minimum employment period of 3 years reduced to 1-year employment.
- Reduction in the 3 pay slip requirement to 1 pay slip.
- Flexible repayment terms from a minimum of 5 fortnights to a maximum repayment period of up to 52 fortnights
“Brian Bell Group is proud to continue its partnership with FinCorp, another strong Papua New Guinean brand who align solidly with our values. Since the commencement of our partnership in 2019, FinCorp have been providing Brian Bell with the right level of financial expertise, professional products and support which has further enhanced our market offering whilst providing the best possible service to our customers. The renewal of the partnership as well as revisions to our partnership arrangements will no doubt have immense benefits to our customers. We already have a number of customers who are making use of the new interest rate and we currently have the Double Discount Promotion in February in which CCS customers can benefit from” said Brian Bell’s Customer Credit Manager, Jessinta Wagambie.